The world’s first Manthers vs Cougars Party will be a blast! We all know that Cougars are women who prefer dating younger men. Manthers are the opposite, older men who prefer younger women. Which dating dynamic is the most popular? Find out at this fun mixer! Everyone will vote for either Mr. Bay Area Manther OR Ms. Bay Area Cougar. Adults of all ages welcome. Dress to impress. Sunday, September 8, 2019, 4-6pm.
COST: $10 at the door includes a fun Mixer Game, that makes it EASY to meet new friends; accompanied by light appetizers, served at 4pm, as long as they last.
LOCATION: Juniper by Hilton Hotel, Parkview Kitchen & Spirits, 10050 S DeAnza Blvd, Cupertino CA 95014. From Hwy 280 take N DeAnza exit. Free parking.
PLEASE NOTE: The number of people who RSVP on this meetup doesn’t reflect all who have registered or will be attending. We promote our events through numerous singles meetups and dozens of major websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Yahoo, Google, etc., plus email blasts to over 55,000 Bay Area singles.
MORE PARTIES at www.thepartyhotline.com.
- The Summer Ball at The Fairmont, Aug 24, San Francisco
- Russian River Kayak & Canoe, Aug 31, Healdsburg
- East Bay Singles Convention, Sep 1, Pleasanton
- Singles Pizza Night, Sep 4, Corte Madera
- National Singles Week Kickoff Party, Sep 15, Burlingame
- Astrological Matchmaking Party, Sep 28, Silicon Valley
- No Rejection Dance, Oct 19, Redwood City
- Halloween Party, Oct 25, Mill Valley